History

Dec.1959 Established as a trading company with ¥2 million in capital.
Jul.1966 Increased capital to 8 million.
Dedicated efforts to import of semiconductor process tools and jigs to expand sale to semiconductor industry.
May.1976 Entered into an agreement with Parker Hannifin Corp.(U.S.).
Started sale of instrumentation fittings and valves to semiconductor, nuclear, electronics industry.
Apr.1978 Started sale of fluorocarbon resin fitting, valves to semiconductor, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and nuclear industry.
Nov.1984 Completed fluorocarbon fitting production factory in Hachimanpara Industrial Park, Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata Prefecture.
May.1990 Completed Thermocouple Factory in Hachimanpara Industrial Park, Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata Prefecture.
Jun.1994 Increased capital to ¥32 million.
Jan.1997 Completed Yonezawa Injection Molding Factory in Hachimanpara Industrial Park, Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata Prefecture.
Dec.2000 Yonezawa Injection Molding Factory certified ISO 9001.
Nov.2002 Increased capital to ¥100 million.
Feb.2009 Yonezawa Thermocouple Factory certified IS 9001.
Sep.2012 Extended the production facilities of Yonezawa Injection Molding Factory.
Jul.2015 Introduced cleaning system into Yonezawa Thermocouple Factory.
Mar.2016 Introduced 50t molding machine applicable for super engineering plastic into Yonezawa Injection Molding Factory.